My blog has moved!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Life is always changing!

So the past few days have been better. I've given myself time to cry and work through the process. This may sound silly to some, but I'm even working on a scrapbook for the baby. I was realizing that I really don't have anything for this baby, so I thought what would I do normally-a baby book. It has been very therapeutic for me, although I'm sure some might think that it's a little extreme. But it's not really for other people, it's for me, and that is why I'm doing it.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

You're ways are beautiful. Thanks for your process and committment to making our baby more than just a memory. I love you girl. Forever.

Cameron Conant said...

Kristy,

I don't think making a scrapbook is extreme; in fact, I think it is a beautiful statement about the sacredness of life. I am so sorry for your loss. I am a Relevant Books author and occasional writer for the magazine and know your husband. Grace and peace to you in abundance.

Cameron

ckim said...

Kristy, that's so beautiful and sweet! It's totally not extreme...your baby deserves every piece of love! I admire your amazing spirit.