My blog has moved!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

And.....Breathe!

For the past few days I have been holding my breath, and today was the biggest sigh of relief. Our prayers have been answered and promises fulfilled-WE ARE PREGNANT! It's been a long three year journey, but it is totally worth every moment. Now a new journey begins, no longer a temporary one, but this one is for life. I feel so blessed and honored that God has heard my prayers. What I feel is Pure Joy! Thank you to everyone who has walked this out with us. Your prayers, tears, encouragement, and love have truly been life to me.

3 comments:

ckim said...

Hey girl. Congrats! Hope you got my call. We are truly, truly so happy to hear this awesome news. You are an awesome mother already. God has been preparing for this moment for so long. I know we don't get to talk much, but please know how happy we are to share in this moment. Love you girl.

mommy zabs said...

I absolutely can not tell you how happy I am for you.
I wish i was there to give you the biggest hug ever!

Kyle said...

WOHOO!