My blog has moved!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Savannah Grace

This week is 25 weeks, so I'm in my 5th month. Savannah is growing fast! She is about 12 inches long and weighs over 1 1/2 pounds. I feel her kick and move around often. It is the most amazing feeling. This past weekend while visiting my sister in Johnson city, I got to choose the bedding for her room. To describe it, it will have shades of pink and green with a vintage storybook print. The colors are richer than the typical pink and green you see for little girls rooms. Once it is made, then I will take a picture and post it. Anyway, I am just so excited to have a direction for the room. Although I don't have the actual room yet, it's nice to have a vision for what it will look like. I can't wait until our house is done, and we can move in and get settled. I think the first room that I will focus on is probably Savannah's. We have waited so long to bring a child into our home. We want it to be just perfect for her!

3 comments:

Misi said...

Kristy,
I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for you. I am so overwhelmed by the love and prayer that went into your experience or shall we call it your testimony?? I love you girl and I know Savannah is going to not only have a great room but an extra special set of parents.

mommy zabs said...

so sweet

ckim said...

That's awesome. Happy mommy's day!